Hydro Handle HHPSET-K1 1/2" Chuck Hydro Handle, Quick Release Water Fittings, Recoil Hose, Hand Pump, Bottle with Carrying Pouch in a Storage Box & the HHBSKIT 10pcs Bit Set
Hydro Handle HHPSET-K1 1/2" Chuck Hydro Handle, Quick Release Water Fittings, Recoil Hose, Hand Pump, Bottle with Carrying Pouch in a Storage Box & the HHBSKIT 10pcs Bit Set.
Having the right tool for the job is essential to get the results expected by professional tradesmen. The Hydro-Handle Professional Plus kit is the right tool for drilling holes in hard material. The Hydro-Handle Professional kit comes complete with all Hydro-Handle components which allow full control and stability, Hydro-Handle portable lubrication system, and the Hydro-Handle diamond drill bit set with bit guide and custom case.
With the Hydro-Handle Professional Plus kit you will be able to turn your your cordless drill (or corded, but please use GFCI for shock protection) into a portable center water feed drill. The 8mm pilot can be use in conjunction with any 5/8-11 threaded bit to increase stability and precision.
The Hydro-Handle uses an innovative arbor system that allows the user to attach common electroplated drill bits as well as any 1-11 threaded tool including core drill bits, backer pads for diamond polishing pads, diamond profile wheels for bullnosing, and diamond cup wheels for aggressive grinding. Water is controlled and fed directly through the center of the attachment via the HYDRO HANDLE for optimum cooling. The Hydro-Handle adds an extra point of support close to the attachment enabling you to hold the drill more securely for more leverage, control and convenience.
- Drill Bits for tile, glass, stained glass, granite, marble, onyx, quartz and other hard material
- Highly nuiformed diamond bedding prevents chipping when working with delicate materials
- Designed for use in all 3/8" and 1/2" cordless drills as awell as Hydro-Handle diamond drilling
- Water is required when drilling with Hydro-Handle diamond drill bits
This set includes the Hydro-Handle:
- 1/2 inch to 5/8-11 arbor system (for use with standard 5/8-11 threaded core bits)
- 8mm compression chuck (for use with HH and common shanked electroplated bits)
- Quick connect garden hose adapter
- 8mm diamond pilot bit
- Wrench assortment and extra seal set
- Aluminum pressurized water bottle
- Coiled water line
- Utility belt
Bit set includes:
- 4 x 6mm / 1/4 inch
- 2 x 8mm / 5/16 inch
- 2 x 10mm / 3/8 inch
- 2 x 12mm / 1/2 inch
- Accurate HYDRO-HANDLE Drill Guide
- High Impact Custom Carrying Case